- KY Dept of Education: KDE releases guidance on alternative learning strategies for reopening schools Press Release 6/8/20
Document: COVID-19 Considerations for Reopening Schools: Alternative Learning Design Strategies 6/8/20
- KY Dept of Education: KDE releases Framework of Best Practices for School Counselors 6/8/20 Press Release 6/2/20 Framework Document
- KY Dept of Education: Interim Commissioner Kevin C. Brown’s June 5 letter to families I am writing today because you are critical partners to our educational system. Your voice matters and everything we do in education is a direct response to the teaching and learning that we know is extraordinarily important to the growth of your children.
- KY Dept of Education: KDE issues guidance on how to facilitate conversations about race-based stress and trauma Press Release 6/3/20 Document KDE Guidance on How Districts Can Facilitate Conversations About Race-based Stress and Trauma 6/3/20
- KY Dept of Education: KDE releases guidance on academic readiness, adjusting curriculum for when school reopens 6/1/20 News Release Documents: KDE COVID-19 Considerations for Reopening Schools Evaluating Students’ Academic Readiness 6-1-20 & KDE COVID-19 Considerations for Reopening Schools Academic Re-entry, Stage One: Drafting an Adjusted Curriculum 6-1-20