KY-SPIN Special Education Law- IDEA and 504 Webinar 4/8/20 PowerPoint Handouts: 504 Plan for Public School (KY P&A), FAQ: Kentucky Specific Regulations as related to IDEA 2004 Part B (ages 3-21) Chart (KY-SPIN, Inc.), Communicating with your child’s school through letter writing (CPIR), Guidance Document for Individualized Education Program (IEP) Development (Kentucky Department of Education — KDE), Questions and Answers On Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), Evaluations, and Reevaluations (OSEP)
- Frequently Asked Questions About Section 504 and the Education of Children with Disabilities (OCR)
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (NICHCY)
- 504 Plan for Public School (KY P&A)
- 504 for College/Vocational School (KY P&A)
- Bullying of Students with Disabilities Addressed in Guidance to America’s Schools U.S. Department of Education releases new guidance from the Office for Civil Rights regarding bullying students with disabilities. The Department issued guidance in the form of a letter to educators detailing public schools’ responsibilities under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and Title II of Americans with Disabilities Act regarding the bullying of students with disabilities.
- Questions for Parents to Ask about School Adaptations (PACER)