- Residents and business owners who sustained losses in the Kentucky tornadoes can begin applying for assistance by registering online at DisasterAssistance.gov or by calling 1-800-621-FEMA (3362) or TTY 1-800-462-7585 (for deaf or hard-of-hearing Kentuckians).
- Kentucky State Parks in the areas are now open to host families who need housing for at least two weeks.
- Until mobile units for the Department for Community-Based Services locations in Mayfield/Graves County those who need help may call 855-306-8959, or they may apply for help online at kynect.ky.gov. A special queue is in place for people needing Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits, or SNAP.
- Any family members of missing loved ones should report to the office building of His House Ministries to provide a reference standard to law enforcement for identification purposes. His House Ministries is located at 1250 KY-303 in Mayfield. Anyone who needs assistance in getting to His House Ministries can call 859-267-7775.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is on the ground in Kentucky, helping small businesses recover from recent storms. This week, we opened a Business Recovery Center in Benton, providing impacted small business owners one-on-one assistance with their disaster loan applications.
Businesses and nonprofits may borrow up to $2 million to repair or replace disaster-damaged or destroyed real estate, machinery and equipment, inventory, and other business assets.
Applicants may be eligible for a loan amount increase of up to 20% of their physical damage for mitigation purposes. Eligible improvements may include a safe room or storm shelter, sump pump, elevation, retaining walls, and landscaping to help protect property and occupants from future damage caused by a similar disaster.
Apply for disaster assistance online at disasterloanassistance.sba.gov
For more help, contact the Customer Service Center by phone at 1-800-659-2955 (1-800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) or via email at DisasterCustomerService@sba.gov
- Mayfield Area Resources for those Affected by 12/10/21 Tornados
- Bowling Green Area Resources for those Affected by 12/10/21 Tornados
- LOST OR FOUND A PET DURING THE TORNADOS OR AFTERMATH? Please register at http://PetFBI.org for a free flyer and the pet will be entered into our free National Database. Your pet will be posted on Lost Cats Kentucky and Lost Dogs Kentucky PetFBI is a registered 501c3 nonprofit and managed by dedicated volunteers. *Note* We have developed specific search protocols after working with cats that have been displaced during F4 tornadoes.