City of Mayfield launched www.MayfieldStrong.com as the community’s One-Stop Disaster Relief & Recovery Website! If you need help or want to provide help, this website is for you. We’ll be updating as new information becomes available and also posting to the Mayfield Strong Together Tornado Relief page as well. If you have updated information to share, please e-mail MayfieldKYStrong@gmail.com. We are #MayfieldSTRONG!
Resources listed on www.MayfieldStrong.com as of 12/17/21:
- His House Ministries (1250 KY-303, Mayfield, KY 42066) – Lunch Only
- Catalyst Church (114 Kings Drive, Mayfield KY 42066) – All three meals
- Breakfast (7:00 – 9:00 AM) and Lunch (11:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
- Fancy Farm Elementary (270 State Route 339 South, Fancy Farm, KY 42039)
- Wingo Elementary (449 Lebanon Street, Wingo, KY 42088)
Shelter / Feeding Sites
- Wingo Old Cumberland Presbyterian Church, 334 Lebanon St, Wingo, KY 42088
- Call Pastor RB Mays at 270-983-0333
- The Way Center, 6175 State Route 339, Wingo, KY 42088
- Call Pastor Ike Murphy at 270-564-0699
- Keep in mind, Wingo Old Cumberland Presbyterian Church and The Way Center are next door to each other and are sharing resources.
- Open Door Baptist Church in Mayfield
- Doors open as a shelter after 6 p.m.
- The church says it can hold about 25 to 40 people.
- FULL – Wingfield Inn is providing no-cost rooms for those needing a place to stay. Transportation can be provided.
- The Red Cross Shelter is open and has room for 30 individuals. It is located at First Church of the Nazarene, 1200 West Broadway, Mayfield, KY 42066. For questions please call 573.747.7713.
- Walmart – Shower Trailers
- Lowes – Shower Trailers
- YMCA – Free Showers in Facility
- Fancy Farm Elementary
- Sedalia Elementary
- Symsonia Elementary
- The PAC – Free Showers in Facility
- Graves County High School (4 – 8 P.M. 12/16 – 12/17)
- Seven Oaks Church of Christd
Supply Distribution Locations 12.14.21
Distribution points for water, food and other supplies have been established. These Point of Distribution (POD) locations will offer basic materials to supply families and individuals with enough food and water for approximately three days. Each family will then rotate through to receive another three-day supply.
Please do not drop of clothing donations at these locations.
The Airport is NO LONGER a Point of Distribution
Graves County Fairgrounds (Drive-Through Only)
8 a.m. – 8 p.m. CST
Items Available: Food, water, baby supplies and cleaning supplies.
101 Housman Street
Mayfield High School (Drive-Through Only)
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CST
Items Available: Food, water, cleaning supplies and baby supplies.
700 Douthitt Street
High Point Baptist Church
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CST
Items Available: Food and water.
220 Farthing Street (9th & Farthing)
Non-ethanol gas and oil has been donated for chainsaws & generators. Available at the site of Carr’s Red Barn. NOT FOR VEHICLES.
Local pharmacies, including Duncan Clinic Pharmacy (located in the Jackson Purchase Medical Pavilion), Stone’s Health Mart Pharmacy, Gibson’s Pharmacy (Paris Rd.), Walgreen’s and CVS, are able to fill paper scripts. Bring in your prescription bottles for help getting refills.
Duncan Prescription Center is now open at 1520 Cuba Road. If refills are needed they can be reached at 270-247-3345.
The Mayfield-Graves County Animal Shelter
- Giving out free dog and cat food.
- The shelter is also accepting reports about missing and found pets.
- Phone #: 270-251-0130.
- Address: 500 N 12th St, Mayfield, KY 42066
Ceglinski Animal Clinic is offering housing for displaced pets. If you need temporary housing for your pet, call 270-554-0171.
Mayfield Veterinary Clinic has set up a Paypal account to accept donations. Select “Send Money” and searh for firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mayfield-Graves County Animal Shelter does have an active search and rescue team that’s being coordinated with the The Humane Society of the United States. We are also working through emergency management. There are multiple search teams that are searching the city and county areas. Contact the shelter via FB messenger if you cannot come by. There have been many pets coming in throughout the past day. If they are at the shelter, they are safe. The volume of activity there is really high as is the amount of messages. Please be patient as cellular service is the only way of communication via FB while staff is at the shelter and cellular service currently is not very good.