The Kentucky Office for the Blind (OFB) has scheduled six public hearings in July and August to give consumers and other interested individuals an opportunity to comment on annual revisions to the State Plan for Vocational Rehabilitation Services and Supported Employment for 2016, Order of Selection and the Training Assistance Policy.
The public hearing schedule follows:
- Lexington: 4:30-5:30 p.m. (EDT), July 28, Blue Grass Council of the Blind, 1095 S. Broadway.
- Louisville: 4:30-5:30 p.m. (EDT), July 30, Charles W. McDowell Center, 8412 Westport Road.
- Covington: 4:30-5:30 p.m. (EDT), Aug. 4, Kentucky Career Center, 1324 Madison Ave.
- Pikeville: 4:30-5:30 p.m. (EDT), Aug. 6, Kentucky Career Center, 138 College St.
- Paducah: 4:30-5:30 p.m., (CDT), Aug. 11, Kentucky Career Center, 416 S. 6th St.
- Bowling Green: 4:30-5:30 p.m. (CDT), Aug. 13, Kentucky Career Center, 955 Fairview Ave., Suite 100.
***For more information contact: Cora McNabb, 1-800-321-6668
Kentuckians who are unable to attend a hearing, may send comments in any format (written, phone call, in person, etc.) through Aug. 31, 2015. Comments may be sent in writing to the Kentucky Office for the Blind, 275 E. Main St., Mail Drop 2-EJ, Frankfort, KY 40621; via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax at 502-564-2951; or call 1-800-321-6668. If any reasonable accommodations for a disability are required for participation at a public hearing, please call 1-800-321-6668 by July 24, 2015.