Registration is closed. The registration limit has been met.
Add me to the list to receive information on CLASS of 2022 KY-SPIN’S PARENT/PARTICIPANT ADVOCACY LEADERSHIP SERIES (PALS) Training
( https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/sv/CSguUg7/PALS2022signup )
September 16 & 17, 2021 9am- 2pm ET
What is PALS?
PALS is a series of trainings presented and sponsored by Kentucky – Special Parent Involvement Network (KY-SPIN) providing leadership skills and learning opportunities to youth/adults with disabilities their parents, caregivers, and family members.
Training Topics Include:
- Leadership Styles and Roles
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Sound Based Decision Making
- Conflict Resolution
Reasons to Attend:
- Increase your leadership and advocacy skills.
- Learn how to promote personal and systems change.
- Gather resources to share with families, youth, and professionals in your community.
- Meet like minded individuals who want to advocate and lead.
- Build relationships with other’s in your community.
Receive $20 Wal-Mart gift card when you:
- Complete training
- Create “Pay It Forward” Plan within 1 week of class completion
Receive ANOTHER $20 Wal-Mart gift card by (within 3 months of class):
- Completing 10hrs volunteer work in your community (developed in your plan)
- Complete follow-up survey