Do you have a young child with a disability? Do you want to learn how to effectively advocate for them? If you answered yes, then we have just the training for you! The Kentucky Autism Training Center (KATC) and the Kentucky-Special Parent Involvement Network (KY-SPIN) have collaborated to host a FREE virtual conference from 9am-4pm ET on December 1, 2021 via Zoom.
- Moving on Up: What families really need to know as they transition from Preschool to Kindergarten
- Skills for Effective Parent Advocacy & Collaborative Communication
- Overview of Special Education Process (ages 3-21)
- Overview of IDEA Procedural Safeguards & Conflict Resolution
- Introduction to Connect the Dots
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 800-525-7746
We hope to “see you” in a few weeks!