- Mother and advocate
- 5+ years professional experience
- 14 of personal experience
- Northern Kentucky
- Loves dogs, carbs and helping others
Ava Stidham is a longtime employee of KY-SPIN. She has more than 25 years of dedicated service in helping families with children with disabilities. Ava is a happily married mother of two children and four grandchildren. Ava is known in the office as the “go to” person. In Ava’s spare time, she enjoys spending time with her grandchildren and attending Southeast Christian Church.
- Proud mother of 4 and advocate
- 15+ years of personal advocacy experience
- Raised in South-Eastern KY/Live in NKY
- Enjoy adventures, true crime documentaries, fishing, camping, and sleep
- Mother of 5
- I live in Fayette Co
- I love my grandbabies, long drives and camping
Kellie Smith has been with KY-SPIN for over 5 years. She has lived in Central Kentucky for the past 18 years, but Leslie County will always be “home”. She has an adult son with a Traumatic Brain Injury and their road has not been easy. As a young single mother in Leslie County, she had a difficult time finding resources and desperately needed assistance in her home town and even in surrounding towns. She had no idea what services were really needed, much less how to find and access them. She felt completely alone. She left Leslie County in 2001 in pursuit of a better life for him. Her goals are to educate parents that are in the same position she found herself in all those years ago and still often find herself in today, connect them will valuable resources and opportunities to assist their child live their best life and to make sure that they know they are not alone.
- 23 years old
- Autism diagnosis
- 12 years advocacy experience
- Serves as a mentor to children with disabilities
- I like roleplaying games, video games and spending time with my dog
Rhonda Logsdon has been with KY-SPIN for over 30 years in various capacities. She is a sibling and began as a teenager presenting for KY-SPIN. She is a proud mom who foster/adopted the greatest gift of her life! She is dedicated to assisting families and persons with disabilities to access needed information to be successful. Rhonda believes all children, no matter their disability, can achieve great things! With over 30 years of experience in the disability field, Rhonda brings experience not only as a professional, but as a family member.